Frequently asked questions
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF CONTEST
These Terms and Conditions apply to all participants of the ‘AGrader's 8th Anniversary ‘Your Learning Experience’ Instagram Contest’ organised by AGrader Learning Centre.
Participants who take part agree to and are bound by all the terms and conditions as stated below:
- The contest is open to all AGrader students and parents.
- The contest begins on Thursday, 12th August 2021 0000hr SGT and ends on Tuesday, 31st August 2021 2359hr SGT. Any submissions received after this time will not be accepted.
Eligible entry must fulfill the following steps:
1) Follow us (@agraderlc) on Instagram
2) Take a photo of your child with any item of AGrader’s logo and upload it to Instagram
3) Share with us about your child’s learning experience in the post's caption
4) Tag us in your photo
5) Make sure your profile is public so we can view your entry
- Three (3) lucky winners will be selected based on their creativity of submission.
- Winners will win $100 AGrader tuition fee credits and $50 e-CapitaLand vouchers each.
- The AGrader Learning Centre management will judge all entries and final decisions will be made at our discretion.
- Participants may submit multiple entries but each participant can only win one (1) prize.
- Winners will be announced on AGrader Learning Centre’s Instagram and Facebook page by 7th September 2021.
- Winners will be contacted via Instagram DMs. You’ll have to respond within 3 days (72 hours) upon receiving our DMs. Failing to respond to our DMs within 3 days will forfeit your prize and the next winner will be chosen.
- By entering to the ‘AGrader's 8th Anniversary ‘Your Learning Experience’ Instagram Contest’, you consent to the collection, storage, use, transfer, disclosure, and/or reporting of you and your child’s personal data provided to AGrader Learning Centre, for the purposes of administering your participation in the contest.
- Entry details remain the property of the AGrader Learning Centre. AGrader Learning Centre has the right to use your name and posted content for promotional purposes on its social media, website, and any other promotional channels.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and Facebook.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, AGrader Learning Centre has the right to replace the prize with another prize of a similar value.
- AGrader Learning Centre reserves all rights to change the Terms & Conditions for this contest.
Who can participate in this contest?
This contest is open to all students and parents of AGrader Learning Centre.
Which platform is the contest held on?
The contest will be held on Instagram. All submissions have to be via instagram posts on an account with privacy settings set to 'public'.
Can I submit more than one entry?
You may submit as many entries as you'd like but you will only be able to win one prize.
How will winners be contacted?